Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Color Throwdown #445 Featured Stamper!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

Thank you all SO much for playing along with Color Throwdown #445! All of your creations are SO beautiful!

The Featured Stamper from this challenge is Swapna Patil  Check out her card! W.O.W!!!!


Congratulations, Swapna! You are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on June 14th.  Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by NOON Eastern time on Friday, June 9th to get your Featured Stamper blinkie and details for the challenge.

Here are some cards that caught my eye this week!










Thanks SO much, again, for playing along with us this week!  Check back here tomorrow for a new challenge, hosted by Lisa!



6 comments:

Swapna B Patil said...

Wow.. So happy to be featured .. Thank you

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness! Those cards are all amazing! Thank you Jodi for choosing my card as one that caught your eye! Brought a big smile to my face!!!

~amy~ said...

AWESOME gallery of cards!

Laurel said...

Beautiful cards! Thank you for choosing mine :)

Susie Moore said...

Thank you for featuring my card. The others are all so lovely, so I think I'm in good company!

I Card Everyone said...

A fabulous 'winner's circle' ALL just gorgeous!
=]